Editorial: OIC and the regent
The Jakarta Post
I ask the regent to remember his mother,” said Hanifah, 18. Hanifah was among Garut residents in West Java on Tuesday who demanded that their regent, Aceng Fikri, step down.
Aceng apologized late Monday to his ex-wife, a teenager identified as FO, and her family. “If what I did was wrong, even though it was allowed by Islamic law, then I deeply apologize to my family and my ex-wife,”...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse