Editorial: OIC and the regent
The Jakarta Post
I ask the regent to remember his mother,” said Hanifah, 18. Hanifah was among Garut residents in West Java on Tuesday who demanded that their regent, Aceng Fikri, step down.
Aceng apologized late Monday to his ex-wife, a teenager identified as FO, and her family. “If what I did was wrong, even though it was allowed by Islamic law, then I deeply apologize to my family and my ex-wife,”...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash