Editorial: OIC and the regent
The Jakarta Post
I ask the regent to remember his mother,” said Hanifah, 18. Hanifah was among Garut residents in West Java on Tuesday who demanded that their regent, Aceng Fikri, step down.
Aceng apologized late Monday to his ex-wife, a teenager identified as FO, and her family. “If what I did was wrong, even though it was allowed by Islamic law, then I deeply apologize to my family and my ex-wife,”...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia