Editorial: OIC and the regent
The Jakarta Post
I ask the regent to remember his mother,” said Hanifah, 18. Hanifah was among Garut residents in West Java on Tuesday who demanded that their regent, Aceng Fikri, step down.
Aceng apologized late Monday to his ex-wife, a teenager identified as FO, and her family. “If what I did was wrong, even though it was allowed by Islamic law, then I deeply apologize to my family and my ex-wife,”...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam