Charm of the Karimun Jawa Islands
The Jakarta Post
Apart from its rich cultural heritage and courts in Yogyakarta and Surakarta, Central Java province also boasts beautiful nature and landscapes that earned it the name Jawadwipa (land of the prosperous).
One of the numerous nature-based tourism spots in the province is Karimun Jawa National Park, which is located off Central Java’s northern coastline. Declared a national park in 1988, the...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash