Charm of the Karimun Jawa Islands
The Jakarta Post
Apart from its rich cultural heritage and courts in Yogyakarta and Surakarta, Central Java province also boasts beautiful nature and landscapes that earned it the name Jawadwipa (land of the prosperous).
One of the numerous nature-based tourism spots in the province is Karimun Jawa National Park, which is located off Central Java’s northern coastline. Declared a national park in 1988, the...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani