Charm of the Karimun Jawa Islands
The Jakarta Post
Apart from its rich cultural heritage and courts in Yogyakarta and Surakarta, Central Java province also boasts beautiful nature and landscapes that earned it the name Jawadwipa (land of the prosperous).
One of the numerous nature-based tourism spots in the province is Karimun Jawa National Park, which is located off Central Java’s northern coastline. Declared a national park in 1988, the...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president