Charm of the Karimun Jawa Islands
The Jakarta Post
Apart from its rich cultural heritage and courts in Yogyakarta and Surakarta, Central Java province also boasts beautiful nature and landscapes that earned it the name Jawadwipa (land of the prosperous).
One of the numerous nature-based tourism spots in the province is Karimun Jawa National Park, which is located off Central Java’s northern coastline. Declared a national park in 1988, the...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans