Editorial: The right to a voice
The Jakarta Post
Inclusion and the right to participate in public life” is the theme of this year’s International Human Rights Day on Dec. 10. Its inspiration comes from articles in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which Indonesia has ratified among 167 state parties.
These articles include the right to freedom of assembly and association, the right to take part in public life, ...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists