Editorial: The right to a voice
The Jakarta Post
Inclusion and the right to participate in public life” is the theme of this year’s International Human Rights Day on Dec. 10. Its inspiration comes from articles in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which Indonesia has ratified among 167 state parties.
These articles include the right to freedom of assembly and association, the right to take part in public life, ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed