Editorial: The right to a voice
The Jakarta Post
Inclusion and the right to participate in public life” is the theme of this year’s International Human Rights Day on Dec. 10. Its inspiration comes from articles in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which Indonesia has ratified among 167 state parties.
These articles include the right to freedom of assembly and association, the right to take part in public life, ...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island