State to protect ‘unintentional’ corruptors
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Honesty hardly ever heard: Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad (left) talks with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and First Lady Ani Yudhoyono as they attend the observance of World Anticorruption Day and World Human Rights Day at the State Palace in Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Jerry AdigunaLess than a week after one of his ministers was named a graft suspect, President Sus...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March