State to protect ‘unintentional’ corruptors
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Honesty hardly ever heard: Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad (left) talks with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and First Lady Ani Yudhoyono as they attend the observance of World Anticorruption Day and World Human Rights Day at the State Palace in Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Jerry AdigunaLess than a week after one of his ministers was named a graft suspect, President Sus...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official