State to protect ‘unintentional’ corruptors
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Honesty hardly ever heard: Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad (left) talks with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and First Lady Ani Yudhoyono as they attend the observance of World Anticorruption Day and World Human Rights Day at the State Palace in Jakarta, on Monday. JP/Jerry AdigunaLess than a week after one of his ministers was named a graft suspect, President Sus...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau