Disgraced judge is fired
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Disgraced: This series of photos shows justice Ahmad Yamani reacting as a member of the Judges’ Ethics Council reads out his verdict at the Supreme Court in Jakarta on Tuesday. Yamani was dishonorably discharged for unprofessional conduct when handling an appeal filed by a drug convict. JP/Ricky YudhistiraAfter atempting to escape punishment, controversial Supreme Court justice Ahmad Yamani was ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews