Disgraced judge is fired
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Disgraced: This series of photos shows justice Ahmad Yamani reacting as a member of the Judges’ Ethics Council reads out his verdict at the Supreme Court in Jakarta on Tuesday. Yamani was dishonorably discharged for unprofessional conduct when handling an appeal filed by a drug convict. JP/Ricky YudhistiraAfter atempting to escape punishment, controversial Supreme Court justice Ahmad Yamani was ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer