Teluk Lamong dock construction sped up
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III is speeding up construction on the Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) Teluk Lamong multipurpose terminal project as the nearby East Java’s hub Tanjung Perak Port has been running overcapacity.
Pelindo III spokesman Edi Priyanto said that the firm was currently working on the domestic dockyard, causeway, container yard and connecting bridge in the proj...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business