Teluk Lamong dock construction sped up
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III is speeding up construction on the Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) Teluk Lamong multipurpose terminal project as the nearby East Java’s hub Tanjung Perak Port has been running overcapacity.
Pelindo III spokesman Edi Priyanto said that the firm was currently working on the domestic dockyard, causeway, container yard and connecting bridge in the proj...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga