Teluk Lamong dock construction sped up
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III is speeding up construction on the Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) Teluk Lamong multipurpose terminal project as the nearby East Java’s hub Tanjung Perak Port has been running overcapacity.
Pelindo III spokesman Edi Priyanto said that the firm was currently working on the domestic dockyard, causeway, container yard and connecting bridge in the proj...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets