Teluk Lamong dock construction sped up
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo III is speeding up construction on the Rp 3.4 trillion (US$353.6 million) Teluk Lamong multipurpose terminal project as the nearby East Java’s hub Tanjung Perak Port has been running overcapacity.
Pelindo III spokesman Edi Priyanto said that the firm was currently working on the domestic dockyard, causeway, container yard and connecting bridge in the proj...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport