Kazakhstan to prioritize relations with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Despite the geographic barriers, Kazakhstan has vowed to dedicate more priority to the development of a multi-aspect relationship with Indonesia, an envoy has said.
“We attach priority to countries, such as Indonesia, who play a leading role in ASEAN. Indonesia is known across the world as one of the most dynamic developing countries,” Kazakhstan’s Ambassador to Indonesia Askhat Orazb...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism