Telcos expect brisk iPhone 5 sales on high demand
The Jakarta Post
Major telecommunication operators are expecting brisk sales of the iPhone 5, the latest smartphone by Apple considered a “premium” product on the local market, which will go on sale in Indonesia as well as globally on Dec. 14.
“We will be offering the iPhone 5 at several sales points, including two 7-Eleven convenience stores in Teluk Betung and Bintaro at midnight,” said Erik Meije...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat