Telcos expect brisk iPhone 5 sales on high demand
The Jakarta Post
Major telecommunication operators are expecting brisk sales of the iPhone 5, the latest smartphone by Apple considered a “premium” product on the local market, which will go on sale in Indonesia as well as globally on Dec. 14.
“We will be offering the iPhone 5 at several sales points, including two 7-Eleven convenience stores in Teluk Betung and Bintaro at midnight,” said Erik Meije...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump