Telcos expect brisk iPhone 5 sales on high demand
The Jakarta Post
Major telecommunication operators are expecting brisk sales of the iPhone 5, the latest smartphone by Apple considered a “premium” product on the local market, which will go on sale in Indonesia as well as globally on Dec. 14.
“We will be offering the iPhone 5 at several sales points, including two 7-Eleven convenience stores in Teluk Betung and Bintaro at midnight,” said Erik Meije...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI