Workers movement: Apathetic, fragmented, chaotic
The Jakarta Post
The labor movement calling for an increase in North Sumatra’s minimum wage is now in jeopardy after workers grouped under the Federation of Indonesian Prosperity and Trade Unions (KSBSI) gave up and accepted the recently approved wage rate.
Hundreds of workers, including members of the KSBSI, staged a counter-rally in front of the governor’s office here on Wednesday to show their suppor...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction