Sumatran tiger sperm bank
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Deadly look: Ara, 17-year-old female Sumatran tiger, sits in her enclosure at Taman Safari Indonesia (TSI) conservation park in Cisarua, Bogor. Ara’s lost part of a leg in a trap set up by oil palm growers in Riau in 1997.In a crouching posture and with a sharp stare for any approaching figure, a tiger gave a loud roar audible some 10 meters away. It was Ara, a once deadly 17-year-old female Sum...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?