Bali faces population boom, now home to 4.2 million residents
Ni Komang Erviani
Bali is facing a population boom. The latest data from the provincial agency showed that the number of residents on the island has reached 4.22 million, an increase from 3.89 million two years ago.
“Currently, the island’s population has reached 4.22 million. This is a remarkable increase. I’m sure that it is not only due to the birth rate, but also urbanization. Many people move to ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students