Bali faces population boom, now home to 4.2 million residents
Ni Komang Erviani
Bali is facing a population boom. The latest data from the provincial agency showed that the number of residents on the island has reached 4.22 million, an increase from 3.89 million two years ago.
“Currently, the island’s population has reached 4.22 million. This is a remarkable increase. I’m sure that it is not only due to the birth rate, but also urbanization. Many people move to ...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000