SBY must take action against Anas
The Jakarta Post
University of Indonesia analyst, Iberamsjah, said that as chief patron of the Democratic Party, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had to immediately take action against party chairman Anas Urbaningrum.
“SBY has to once one for all solve the Anas problem. This concerns not only him and his party only but also the country,” Iberamsjah said as quoted by tribunnews,com.
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island