SBY must take action against Anas
The Jakarta Post
University of Indonesia analyst, Iberamsjah, said that as chief patron of the Democratic Party, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had to immediately take action against party chairman Anas Urbaningrum.
“SBY has to once one for all solve the Anas problem. This concerns not only him and his party only but also the country,” Iberamsjah said as quoted by tribunnews,com.
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead