Analysis: Yet another record-setting jump in consumer confidence
The KADIN-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence index jumped up, yet again, in the month of November. Touching 154.5, the rating climbed by 3.9 points to another new record high since surveying began in 2005. Confidence is now 9.3 points higher than it was a year ago in November 2011 when it stood at 145.2.
This month’s gain was driven by two major indicators. The first, increasing confidence in...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church