Analysis: Yet another record-setting jump in consumer confidence
The KADIN-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence index jumped up, yet again, in the month of November. Touching 154.5, the rating climbed by 3.9 points to another new record high since surveying began in 2005. Confidence is now 9.3 points higher than it was a year ago in November 2011 when it stood at 145.2.
This month’s gain was driven by two major indicators. The first, increasing confidence in...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal