Analysis: Yet another record-setting jump in consumer confidence
The KADIN-Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence index jumped up, yet again, in the month of November. Touching 154.5, the rating climbed by 3.9 points to another new record high since surveying began in 2005. Confidence is now 9.3 points higher than it was a year ago in November 2011 when it stood at 145.2.
This month’s gain was driven by two major indicators. The first, increasing confidence in...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears