Society’s mind-set hampers gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection Minister Linda Amalia Sari revealed on Friday that efforts to bring about gender equality faces cultural barriers, particularly the patriarchal mindset of society.
“This cultural obstacle impacts the structural authority and affects the bureaucrats’ attitude through a stereotypical distinction in considering the gender-equality issue,” the mi...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet