Society’s mind-set hampers gender equality
The Jakarta Post
Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection Minister Linda Amalia Sari revealed on Friday that efforts to bring about gender equality faces cultural barriers, particularly the patriarchal mindset of society.
“This cultural obstacle impacts the structural authority and affects the bureaucrats’ attitude through a stereotypical distinction in considering the gender-equality issue,” the mi...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection