Stella Rissa: In it to win it
The Jakarta Post
(courtesy of Lux)Young designer Stella Rissa embraces the highs and lows of the fashion world.
Back in 2003, enrolling in fashion school was not a popular move. Although having displayed an artistic talent since junior high school, promising Indonesian fashion designer, Stella Rissa Winata, had to work harder to disprove the disparaging remarks.
“Graduating high school, I decided t...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research