Stella Rissa: In it to win it
The Jakarta Post
(courtesy of Lux)Young designer Stella Rissa embraces the highs and lows of the fashion world.
Back in 2003, enrolling in fashion school was not a popular move. Although having displayed an artistic talent since junior high school, promising Indonesian fashion designer, Stella Rissa Winata, had to work harder to disprove the disparaging remarks.
“Graduating high school, I decided t...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast