Stella Rissa: In it to win it
The Jakarta Post
(courtesy of Lux)Young designer Stella Rissa embraces the highs and lows of the fashion world.
Back in 2003, enrolling in fashion school was not a popular move. Although having displayed an artistic talent since junior high school, promising Indonesian fashion designer, Stella Rissa Winata, had to work harder to disprove the disparaging remarks.
“Graduating high school, I decided t...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined