The week in review: Reflections and contemplations
The Jakarta Post
Once again it has been a week at the end of the year when analysts, businesses and government institutions have gathered, reflected as 2012 drew to a close and projected economic and political developments in 2013.
Indonesia has a lot of blessings to count this year with its economy persistently performing well amid the weak global economy and even a contraction in Europe.
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free