The week in review: Reflections and contemplations
The Jakarta Post
Once again it has been a week at the end of the year when analysts, businesses and government institutions have gathered, reflected as 2012 drew to a close and projected economic and political developments in 2013.
Indonesia has a lot of blessings to count this year with its economy persistently performing well amid the weak global economy and even a contraction in Europe.
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Ancol to go cashless
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya