GKI Yasmin, Filadelfia churches: Another Christmas of persecution
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM No end in sight: The congregations of the Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) and the Filadelfia Batak Christian Protestant Church (HKBP) hold their Christmas service in front of the Presidential Palace in Central Jakarta on Tuesday. They once again sought President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s assistance to allow them to worship in their churches, which have been shut down by the respective ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area