Greater Jakarta: City to erect 15 stages for New Year’s Eve
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration says that it will construct at least 15 performance stages for New Year’s Eve in the city to avoid centralized crowds that could cause gridlock.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Udar Pristono said on Tuesday that the stages would be built along Jl. Merdeka Selatan up to the Semanggi clover-leaf bridge on Jl. Sudirman in Central Jakarta. “The fast la...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests