Greater Jakarta: City to erect 15 stages for New Year’s Eve
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta administration says that it will construct at least 15 performance stages for New Year’s Eve in the city to avoid centralized crowds that could cause gridlock.
Jakarta Transportation Agency head Udar Pristono said on Tuesday that the stages would be built along Jl. Merdeka Selatan up to the Semanggi clover-leaf bridge on Jl. Sudirman in Central Jakarta. “The fast la...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers