Editorial: A presidential greeting
The Jakarta Post
On Thursday President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to attend an annual Christmas celebration. His attendance (or failure) to attend what is usually a mundane ceremonial function, will be a landmark in the ongoing project of nationhood, apart from a test of his leadership.
The Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) renewed on Sunday an edict forbidding Muslims from expressing Christmas gree...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death