Editorial: Thank you Khun Surin
The Jakarta Post
If there is one face with which many would identify the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) today, it has got to be that of its outgoing Secretary-General Surin Pitsuwan. Khun Surin has presided over the organization at perhaps one of its most crucial historical moments, having to deal with the immense and complex challenges, both internal as well as external, that the region faces.
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed