Guess what?: Oppie Kumis to entertain orphans
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/Budi JAKARTA: Comedian Muchtar Lutfi, popularly known as Oppie Kumis, says that he will entertain orphans during the upcoming New Year’s Eve festivities.
“For me, its not always about finding ways to make money. These kids need cheering up. So, I decided to entertain them with jokes [on New Year’s Eve],” the middle-aged comedian said, as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020
- The xx to perform in Jakarta on Tuesday