Guess what?: Oppie Kumis to entertain orphans
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/Budi JAKARTA: Comedian Muchtar Lutfi, popularly known as Oppie Kumis, says that he will entertain orphans during the upcoming New Year’s Eve festivities.
“For me, its not always about finding ways to make money. These kids need cheering up. So, I decided to entertain them with jokes [on New Year’s Eve],” the middle-aged comedian said, as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur