Guess what?: Oppie Kumis to entertain orphans
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/Budi JAKARTA: Comedian Muchtar Lutfi, popularly known as Oppie Kumis, says that he will entertain orphans during the upcoming New Year’s Eve festivities.
“For me, its not always about finding ways to make money. These kids need cheering up. So, I decided to entertain them with jokes [on New Year’s Eve],” the middle-aged comedian said, as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Bogor Police exhumes body of ‘gladiator fight’ victim for autopsy
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA