Guess what?: Oppie Kumis to entertain orphans
The Jakarta Post
Kapanlagi.com/Budi JAKARTA: Comedian Muchtar Lutfi, popularly known as Oppie Kumis, says that he will entertain orphans during the upcoming New Year’s Eve festivities.
“For me, its not always about finding ways to make money. These kids need cheering up. So, I decided to entertain them with jokes [on New Year’s Eve],” the middle-aged comedian said, as quoted by kapanlagi.com.
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt