Indosat, IM2 deny charges
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed telecommunications operator PT Indosat and its subsidiary PT Indosat Mega Media ( IM2 ) have maintained their innocence despite the Attorney General’s Office’s (AGO) indictment of both companies for misuse of 3G broadband network services.
Lawyer Luhut Pangaribuan disputed the AGO’s claims, saying that the companies had not violated any laws when Indosat leased the 3G...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?