Indosat, IM2 deny charges
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed telecommunications operator PT Indosat and its subsidiary PT Indosat Mega Media ( IM2 ) have maintained their innocence despite the Attorney General’s Office’s (AGO) indictment of both companies for misuse of 3G broadband network services.
Lawyer Luhut Pangaribuan disputed the AGO’s claims, saying that the companies had not violated any laws when Indosat leased the 3G...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis