Indosat, IM2 deny charges
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed telecommunications operator PT Indosat and its subsidiary PT Indosat Mega Media ( IM2 ) have maintained their innocence despite the Attorney General’s Office’s (AGO) indictment of both companies for misuse of 3G broadband network services.
Lawyer Luhut Pangaribuan disputed the AGO’s claims, saying that the companies had not violated any laws when Indosat leased the 3G...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago