Local officials delay sidesaddle regulation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It’s our right: Two women ride a motorbike in the straddling position in front of Baiturrahman Mosque in Banda Aceh on Monday. The Lhokseumawe mayor was under fire recently for his plan to ban women from straddling motorcycles. Human rights activists strongly opposed the idea. JP/Hotli SimanjuntakThe administration of Lhokseumawe, Aceh, on Monday indefinitely postponed its plan to disseminate a ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May