Local officials delay sidesaddle regulation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM It’s our right: Two women ride a motorbike in the straddling position in front of Baiturrahman Mosque in Banda Aceh on Monday. The Lhokseumawe mayor was under fire recently for his plan to ban women from straddling motorcycles. Human rights activists strongly opposed the idea. JP/Hotli SimanjuntakThe administration of Lhokseumawe, Aceh, on Monday indefinitely postponed its plan to disseminate a ...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia