A bowl of Bangkok at Mango Tree
The Jakarta Post
Various kinds of tom yum soup: vegetables, seafood and prawnSavoring a bowl of hot, spicy tom yum soup in a rainy afternoon would be a simple yet perfect heaven to forget Jakarta’s hopeless traffic.
Come with friends or just with the special someone to Mango Tree Bistro at Epicentrum Walk Kuningan in South Jakarta. It will surely calm your mood and fill your tummy with memorably tasty dis...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime