A bowl of Bangkok at Mango Tree
The Jakarta Post
Various kinds of tom yum soup: vegetables, seafood and prawnSavoring a bowl of hot, spicy tom yum soup in a rainy afternoon would be a simple yet perfect heaven to forget Jakarta’s hopeless traffic.
Come with friends or just with the special someone to Mango Tree Bistro at Epicentrum Walk Kuningan in South Jakarta. It will surely calm your mood and fill your tummy with memorably tasty dis...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews