Samsung claims 80% of local Android market
The Jakarta Post
Attractive model: A sales promotion girl shows off a Samsung Galaxy S III Mini smartphone during its launch in Jakarta on Tuesday. Samsung claims it has an 80 percent share of the Android-based smartphone market in Indonesia. (Antara/Paramayuda)PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the local arm of the Korean multinational electronics company, says that it supplies 80 percent of the Android smartphone...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed