Samsung claims 80% of local Android market
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Attractive model: A sales promotion girl shows off a Samsung Galaxy S III Mini smartphone during its launch in Jakarta on Tuesday. Samsung claims it has an 80 percent share of the Android-based smartphone market in Indonesia. (Antara/Paramayuda)PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, the local arm of the Korean multinational electronics company, says that it supplies 80 percent of the Android smartphone...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities