Electrocution kills 4 in flooded Semarang
Slamet Susanto and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
Four people from one family were found dead in their home in Semarang, Central Java, on Wednesday night, having apparently been electrocuted when their refrigerator short-circuited after the house became inundated by floodwater some 30 centimeters deep.
The victims have been identified as bank employee Agus Susanto, 50, and his three children: Regina, 18, Nicolas, 12, and Alexandro, 10. The...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh