Electrocution kills 4 in flooded Semarang
Slamet Susanto and Ainur Rohmah
The Jakarta Post
Four people from one family were found dead in their home in Semarang, Central Java, on Wednesday night, having apparently been electrocuted when their refrigerator short-circuited after the house became inundated by floodwater some 30 centimeters deep.
The victims have been identified as bank employee Agus Susanto, 50, and his three children: Regina, 18, Nicolas, 12, and Alexandro, 10. The...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase