Telkom eyes 60% market share in Timor Leste
The Jakarta Post
State-owned telecommunications company, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) expects to control up to 60 percent of the mobile phone market in Timor Leste in five years through its newly established subsidiary Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin).
Telin’s operation in the former Indonesian province was officially inaugurated in Dili on Thursday with the presence of PT Telkom’s...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists