Jamkesmas in 2013 expanded with 10 million more entitled
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has decided to increase the number of beneficiaries for the community health protection scheme (Jamkesmas) to 86.4 million in 2013, up from last year’s 76.4 million.
The Health Ministry’s director general for health management programs, Supriyantoro, said over the weekend that the government would increase coverage to more poor people this year.
“We have approxim...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading