Jamkesmas in 2013 expanded with 10 million more entitled
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has decided to increase the number of beneficiaries for the community health protection scheme (Jamkesmas) to 86.4 million in 2013, up from last year’s 76.4 million.
The Health Ministry’s director general for health management programs, Supriyantoro, said over the weekend that the government would increase coverage to more poor people this year.
“We have approxim...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror