Jamkesmas in 2013 expanded with 10 million more entitled
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has decided to increase the number of beneficiaries for the community health protection scheme (Jamkesmas) to 86.4 million in 2013, up from last year’s 76.4 million.
The Health Ministry’s director general for health management programs, Supriyantoro, said over the weekend that the government would increase coverage to more poor people this year.
“We have approxim...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017