Jamkesmas in 2013 expanded with 10 million more entitled
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The government has decided to increase the number of beneficiaries for the community health protection scheme (Jamkesmas) to 86.4 million in 2013, up from last year’s 76.4 million.
The Health Ministry’s director general for health management programs, Supriyantoro, said over the weekend that the government would increase coverage to more poor people this year.
“We have approxim...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura