SMA 82 student in ICU following fight
The Jakarta Post
A student from state senior high school SMA 82 in Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, was injured in a brawl on Friday evening with students from SMA 6 in the same district, police say.
The victim, identified as Naufaldy, was attacked so severely he had to be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Pertamina Central Hospital, located nearby.
“Naufaldy [a SMA 82 student] had a deep ...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain