Govt targets quick completion of underground water canal
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
Gas for free: Flood victims in Penjaringan, North Jakarta look to replace their empty cooking gas canisters with refilled ones provided free of charge by the state-owned gas and oil company PT Pertamina, on Monday. Floodwater in the area has subsided after almost a week. JP/P.J. LeoThe government has allocated Rp 700 billion (US$72.8 million) from the state budget to construct an underground water...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation