Govt targets quick completion of underground water canal
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Gas for free: Flood victims in Penjaringan, North Jakarta look to replace their empty cooking gas canisters with refilled ones provided free of charge by the state-owned gas and oil company PT Pertamina, on Monday. Floodwater in the area has subsided after almost a week. JP/P.J. LeoThe government has allocated Rp 700 billion (US$72.8 million) from the state budget to construct an underground water...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- What makes Bali hotels so popular among luxury travelers?
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 2018 regional elections: The basics
- Why West Java election matters to Jokowi, Prabowo
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official