Deepwater projects still promising despite recent failures
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Hope still exists for Indonesia in the establishment of deepwater hydrocarbon basins in its eastern region, despite several large oil and gas companies having given up on the task.
The government, however, needs to step up its game to lure investors and stop behaving as if those firms will continue to pour billions of dollars into exploration despite the nation’s troubled investment clim...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago