Deepwater projects still promising despite recent failures
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Hope still exists for Indonesia in the establishment of deepwater hydrocarbon basins in its eastern region, despite several large oil and gas companies having given up on the task.
The government, however, needs to step up its game to lure investors and stop behaving as if those firms will continue to pour billions of dollars into exploration despite the nation’s troubled investment clim...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash