Deepwater projects still promising despite recent failures
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Hope still exists for Indonesia in the establishment of deepwater hydrocarbon basins in its eastern region, despite several large oil and gas companies having given up on the task.
The government, however, needs to step up its game to lure investors and stop behaving as if those firms will continue to pour billions of dollars into exploration despite the nation’s troubled investment clim...
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption