Where to find cataract surgery
PREMIUM Clear: Anny Sulistyowati is head of the Indonesian Ophthalmologists’ Association (Perdami) in the Malang region. Duncan Graham “The days of cataract surgery in hospitals need to pass,” said John Fawcett. “Provided proper sterilization procedures are followed operations don’t require the massive and costly resources of a sophisticated hospital. “Surgical day centers and mobile cli...
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security