Erwin Arnada: Having the time of his life
The Jakarta Post
Erwin Arnada: (JP/P.J. Leo)Erwin Arnada’s life has been one filled with dizzying highs and crushing lows and it seems that, these days, life is pretty great for him.
The veteran journalist currently resides with his wife, Hevie Ursulla Arnada, in Bali and describes his average day as consisting of “a lot of daydreaming, walking on the beach, playing with my huskies and taking care of my...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs