Erwin Arnada: Having the time of his life
The Jakarta Post
Erwin Arnada: (JP/P.J. Leo)Erwin Arnada’s life has been one filled with dizzying highs and crushing lows and it seems that, these days, life is pretty great for him.
The veteran journalist currently resides with his wife, Hevie Ursulla Arnada, in Bali and describes his average day as consisting of “a lot of daydreaming, walking on the beach, playing with my huskies and taking care of my...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror