Erwin Arnada: Having the time of his life
The Jakarta Post
Erwin Arnada: (JP/P.J. Leo)Erwin Arnada’s life has been one filled with dizzying highs and crushing lows and it seems that, these days, life is pretty great for him.
The veteran journalist currently resides with his wife, Hevie Ursulla Arnada, in Bali and describes his average day as consisting of “a lot of daydreaming, walking on the beach, playing with my huskies and taking care of my...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge