Insight: The inaugural speech
PREMIUM President Barack Obama’s second inaugural speech is significant not for its details, but for its relentless focus on principle. It puts the US back on track. When Obama won the 2008 election, he ignited hope. But high expectations were soon followed by major disappointments as Obama seemed unable to lead the nation as he promised. Instead, he had to navigate the political waters of Washington DC...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews