RI calls for engagement of farmers on food security
The Jakarta Post
At the start of the first senior officials’ meeting of 2013 on Friday, Indonesia called on fellow members of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) to involve farmers in ensuring food security in the region.
Acknowledging the important role of farmers, particularly in emerging Asian economies, Agriculture Minister Suswono said smallholder farmers should be more engaged in the region...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam