RI calls for engagement of farmers on food security
The Jakarta Post
At the start of the first senior officials’ meeting of 2013 on Friday, Indonesia called on fellow members of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) to involve farmers in ensuring food security in the region.
Acknowledging the important role of farmers, particularly in emerging Asian economies, Agriculture Minister Suswono said smallholder farmers should be more engaged in the region...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani