RI steps up cultural diplomacy to boost trade, investment
The Jakarta Post
Aside from its active involvement in business meetings and panel discussions, Indonesia will also use “cultural diplomacy” to promote trade, investment and tourism during the annual gathering of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland this week.
The Trade Ministry, the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry jointly held an event a...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau