RI steps up cultural diplomacy to boost trade, investment
The Jakarta Post
Aside from its active involvement in business meetings and panel discussions, Indonesia will also use “cultural diplomacy” to promote trade, investment and tourism during the annual gathering of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland this week.
The Trade Ministry, the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry jointly held an event a...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase