RI steps up cultural diplomacy to boost trade, investment
The Jakarta Post
Aside from its active involvement in business meetings and panel discussions, Indonesia will also use “cultural diplomacy” to promote trade, investment and tourism during the annual gathering of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, Switzerland this week.
The Trade Ministry, the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) and the Tourism and Creative Economy Ministry jointly held an event a...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Aceh International Halal Food Festival 2017 to focus on certification
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names