National scene: Hartati is innocent: Lawyer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The attorney representing business tycoon Siti Hartati Murdaya says he wants the Jakarta Corruption Court to dismiss all charges against his client in the Buol regent bribe scandal.
Speaking to reporters in Jakarta on Monday, Dodi Abdulkadir said that there was no evidence to back prosecutors’ claims that Hartati paid Rp 3 billion (US$312,000) to Buol Regent Amran Batalipu to exp...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Four-meter snake found in West Jakarta restaurant
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta