National scene: Hartati is innocent: Lawyer
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The attorney representing business tycoon Siti Hartati Murdaya says he wants the Jakarta Corruption Court to dismiss all charges against his client in the Buol regent bribe scandal.
Speaking to reporters in Jakarta on Monday, Dodi Abdulkadir said that there was no evidence to back prosecutors’ claims that Hartati paid Rp 3 billion (US$312,000) to Buol Regent Amran Batalipu to exp...
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm