Batavia Air awaits bankruptcy decision
The Jakarta Post
The fate of privately owned Batavia Air is hanging by a thread after the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) filed a petition to force the carrier into bankruptcy for failing to pay for leased aircraft.
The creditor said that the carrier had yet to pay charges for two leased Airbus A330s.
Batavia Air commercial director Sukirno Sukarna said that things at the airline woul...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins