Batavia Air awaits bankruptcy decision
The Jakarta Post
The fate of privately owned Batavia Air is hanging by a thread after the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) filed a petition to force the carrier into bankruptcy for failing to pay for leased aircraft.
The creditor said that the carrier had yet to pay charges for two leased Airbus A330s.
Batavia Air commercial director Sukirno Sukarna said that things at the airline woul...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018