Batavia Air awaits bankruptcy decision
The Jakarta Post
The fate of privately owned Batavia Air is hanging by a thread after the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) filed a petition to force the carrier into bankruptcy for failing to pay for leased aircraft.
The creditor said that the carrier had yet to pay charges for two leased Airbus A330s.
Batavia Air commercial director Sukirno Sukarna said that things at the airline woul...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis