Batavia Air awaits bankruptcy decision
The Jakarta Post
The fate of privately owned Batavia Air is hanging by a thread after the International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) filed a petition to force the carrier into bankruptcy for failing to pay for leased aircraft.
The creditor said that the carrier had yet to pay charges for two leased Airbus A330s.
Batavia Air commercial director Sukirno Sukarna said that things at the airline woul...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India