Indonesia fails to defend minorities: HRW
The Jakarta Post
In the latest damning assessment of religious freedom in Indonesia, the New York-based group Human Rights Watch (HRW) highlighted the government’s failure to protect religious minorities throughout 2012 in its global annual report.
The group’s World Report 2013 assessed progress on human rights during the past year in more than 90 countries, including Indonesia. In the 665-page report,...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal