Celebrating hip-hop in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Journeying: Local hip-hop artists performed and joined in a discussion last week in Jakarta. JP/Dianty WidyowatiI say hip, you say hop!” roared Saykoji, one of the country’s most prominent hip-hop artists.
The crowd cheered, most dressed in hooded sweatshirts, oversized jeans and backwards baseball caps. At a quick glance, the crowed was comprised of the hip-hop community. And that nigh...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet