Celebrating hip-hop in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Journeying: Local hip-hop artists performed and joined in a discussion last week in Jakarta. JP/Dianty WidyowatiI say hip, you say hop!” roared Saykoji, one of the country’s most prominent hip-hop artists.
The crowd cheered, most dressed in hooded sweatshirts, oversized jeans and backwards baseball caps. At a quick glance, the crowed was comprised of the hip-hop community. And that nigh...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report