Pelindo II allocates $721 million for Kalibaru, Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II says it will spend Rp 7 trillion (US$721 million) to develop Kalibaru Port in North Jakarta and Sorong Port in West Papua.
The amount is up 230 percent from the Rp 2.1 trillion that the firm, also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation (IPC), allocated for investment in 2012.
IPC president director Richard Joost Lino said that construction of th...
- House asked to open up closed-door discussion on terrorism bill
- AGO probes alleged corruption implicating Pertamina Patra Niaga, Ratu Energy Indonesia
- PlayStation VR owners can now watch 360-degree YouTube videos
- Local startup caters to pet-related needs
- Terror convicts may still be radical despite renouncing terrorism
- Ad hoc team begins studying Patimban project
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia probes police unit held in Sudan
- Jokowi calls for cuts to gas prices
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury