Pelindo II allocates $721 million for Kalibaru, Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II says it will spend Rp 7 trillion (US$721 million) to develop Kalibaru Port in North Jakarta and Sorong Port in West Papua.
The amount is up 230 percent from the Rp 2.1 trillion that the firm, also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation (IPC), allocated for investment in 2012.
IPC president director Richard Joost Lino said that construction of th...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island