Pelindo II allocates $721 million for Kalibaru, Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II says it will spend Rp 7 trillion (US$721 million) to develop Kalibaru Port in North Jakarta and Sorong Port in West Papua.
The amount is up 230 percent from the Rp 2.1 trillion that the firm, also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation (IPC), allocated for investment in 2012.
IPC president director Richard Joost Lino said that construction of th...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse