Pelindo II allocates $721 million for Kalibaru, Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II says it will spend Rp 7 trillion (US$721 million) to develop Kalibaru Port in North Jakarta and Sorong Port in West Papua.
The amount is up 230 percent from the Rp 2.1 trillion that the firm, also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation (IPC), allocated for investment in 2012.
IPC president director Richard Joost Lino said that construction of th...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash