Pelindo II allocates $721 million for Kalibaru, Sorong
The Jakarta Post
State-owned port operator Pelindo II says it will spend Rp 7 trillion (US$721 million) to develop Kalibaru Port in North Jakarta and Sorong Port in West Papua.
The amount is up 230 percent from the Rp 2.1 trillion that the firm, also known as the Indonesian Port Corporation (IPC), allocated for investment in 2012.
IPC president director Richard Joost Lino said that construction of th...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia