Batavia Air suffers $123 million debt: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
The trustees appointed to deal with Batavia Air have estimated that the bankrupt airline accrued over Rp 1.2 trillion (US$123.58 million) in debt to several parties including lessors, employees, passengers and business partners.
The magnitude of debt convinced the Central Jakarta Commercial Court to declare the company bankrupt, following the review of a petition by the International Lease ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh