Batavia Air suffers $123 million debt: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
The trustees appointed to deal with Batavia Air have estimated that the bankrupt airline accrued over Rp 1.2 trillion (US$123.58 million) in debt to several parties including lessors, employees, passengers and business partners.
The magnitude of debt convinced the Central Jakarta Commercial Court to declare the company bankrupt, following the review of a petition by the International Lease ...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations