Batavia Air suffers $123 million debt: Trustees
The Jakarta Post
The trustees appointed to deal with Batavia Air have estimated that the bankrupt airline accrued over Rp 1.2 trillion (US$123.58 million) in debt to several parties including lessors, employees, passengers and business partners.
The magnitude of debt convinced the Central Jakarta Commercial Court to declare the company bankrupt, following the review of a petition by the International Lease ...
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- A L'Oreal heiress is now the world's richest woman
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan