Lombok prepares for ‘Bau Nyale’ sea worm festival
The Jakarta Post
The Central Lombok regency administration in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) is gearing up for the Bau Nyale Festival, a folk celebration that celebrates the annual appearance of nyale sea worms at Seger Beach in Kuta village, Pujut district.
“We have prepared a series of events and the supporting infrastructure [has been put in place] at the location. This year the Bau Nyale Festival, held on M...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash