Lombok prepares for ‘Bau Nyale’ sea worm festival
The Jakarta Post
The Central Lombok regency administration in West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) is gearing up for the Bau Nyale Festival, a folk celebration that celebrates the annual appearance of nyale sea worms at Seger Beach in Kuta village, Pujut district.
“We have prepared a series of events and the supporting infrastructure [has been put in place] at the location. This year the Bau Nyale Festival, held on M...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels