Rally, rush-hour rains paralyze Jakarta
Sita W. Dewi and Indah Setiawati
The Jakarta Post
Once more into the breach: Vehicles brave a flooded section of Jl. MH Thamrin in Central Jakarta on Wednesday evening. A brief but heavy downpour brought more flooding and horrendous traffic across the capital. JP/P.J. LeoA massive labor demonstration and torrential rush-hour rains resulted in exceptionally horrendous traffic on the streets of Jakarta on Wednesday.
Thousands of workers from...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies