Your letters: Conflict resolution in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It is unfortunate that the flare-up of communal conflict occurs in many parts of this country, sparked by issues of ethnicity, religion and election results.
Many of the conflicts have led to acts of violence and destruction.
The potential for communal conflict may still continue. Moreover, the Home Ministry estimates horizontal and communal conflict is likely to intensify, especial...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries