Your letters: Conflict resolution in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It is unfortunate that the flare-up of communal conflict occurs in many parts of this country, sparked by issues of ethnicity, religion and election results.
Many of the conflicts have led to acts of violence and destruction.
The potential for communal conflict may still continue. Moreover, the Home Ministry estimates horizontal and communal conflict is likely to intensify, especial...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government