Your letters: Conflict resolution in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It is unfortunate that the flare-up of communal conflict occurs in many parts of this country, sparked by issues of ethnicity, religion and election results.
Many of the conflicts have led to acts of violence and destruction.
The potential for communal conflict may still continue. Moreover, the Home Ministry estimates horizontal and communal conflict is likely to intensify, especial...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey