Your letters: Conflict resolution in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It is unfortunate that the flare-up of communal conflict occurs in many parts of this country, sparked by issues of ethnicity, religion and election results.
Many of the conflicts have led to acts of violence and destruction.
The potential for communal conflict may still continue. Moreover, the Home Ministry estimates horizontal and communal conflict is likely to intensify, especial...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Indorama invests US$25 million in rubber glove industry
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road