LPS puts Bank Mutiara on sale again
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) has opened another offering of Bank Mutiara’s shares after failing to find suitable buyers over the last two consecutive years.
The paperwork submission period would run until May 15, the LPS announced on Thursday. It has again appointed state-owned securities firm PT Danareksa Sekuritas as its financial advisor.
Danareksa has recei...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement