LPS puts Bank Mutiara on sale again
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) has opened another offering of Bank Mutiara’s shares after failing to find suitable buyers over the last two consecutive years.
The paperwork submission period would run until May 15, the LPS announced on Thursday. It has again appointed state-owned securities firm PT Danareksa Sekuritas as its financial advisor.
Danareksa has recei...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots