LPS puts Bank Mutiara on sale again
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) has opened another offering of Bank Mutiara’s shares after failing to find suitable buyers over the last two consecutive years.
The paperwork submission period would run until May 15, the LPS announced on Thursday. It has again appointed state-owned securities firm PT Danareksa Sekuritas as its financial advisor.
Danareksa has recei...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase