LPS puts Bank Mutiara on sale again
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) has opened another offering of Bank Mutiara’s shares after failing to find suitable buyers over the last two consecutive years.
The paperwork submission period would run until May 15, the LPS announced on Thursday. It has again appointed state-owned securities firm PT Danareksa Sekuritas as its financial advisor.
Danareksa has recei...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president