RI’s cigarette sales boost HMSP’s market share
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta-listed cigarette maker PT HM Sampoerna (HMSP) enjoyed a higher market share last year on the back of growing domestic consumption, its parent company Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) said.
In an announcement of its 2012 reports, PMI said that its market share increased by 2.8 percent to 35.6 percent year on year, particularly on the back of growing sales of premium segment cig...
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey