RI’s cigarette sales boost HMSP’s market share
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta-listed cigarette maker PT HM Sampoerna (HMSP) enjoyed a higher market share last year on the back of growing domestic consumption, its parent company Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) said.
In an announcement of its 2012 reports, PMI said that its market share increased by 2.8 percent to 35.6 percent year on year, particularly on the back of growing sales of premium segment cig...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships
- No ticketing on first day of Sudirman-Thamrin odd-even trial run