RI’s cigarette sales boost HMSP’s market share
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta-listed cigarette maker PT HM Sampoerna (HMSP) enjoyed a higher market share last year on the back of growing domestic consumption, its parent company Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) said.
In an announcement of its 2012 reports, PMI said that its market share increased by 2.8 percent to 35.6 percent year on year, particularly on the back of growing sales of premium segment cig...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning