Uniqlo’s Jakarta store set for June
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Unique brand: PT Fast Retailing Indonesia chief operating officer Yasuhiro Hayashi (left) and Uniqlo Asia Pacific CEO Naoki Otoma put a logo of Uniqlo on a world map to mark the opening of their flagship store in Jakarta on Wednesday. (ANTARA/Maureen)Japanese fashion brand Uniqlo has officially announced its plan to open a flagship store in Jakarta by mid 2013, hoping to benefit from the dynamic r...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Ancol to go cashless