Uniqlo’s Jakarta store set for June
The Jakarta Post
Unique brand: PT Fast Retailing Indonesia chief operating officer Yasuhiro Hayashi (left) and Uniqlo Asia Pacific CEO Naoki Otoma put a logo of Uniqlo on a world map to mark the opening of their flagship store in Jakarta on Wednesday. (ANTARA/Maureen)Japanese fashion brand Uniqlo has officially announced its plan to open a flagship store in Jakarta by mid 2013, hoping to benefit from the dynamic r...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism