Guess what?: Nikita Mirzani ready for ‘Playboy’ shoot
The Jakarta Post
Actress Nikita Mirzani is ready to be a model for the US magazine Playboy, claiming that the contract and down payment for the photo session has been prepared for her.
She is also ready for any controversy that might occur due to her sensual photos.
“Let’s think about that later. In fact, the photos will only be distributed in the US, not here,” she said as quoted by news portal Tempo.co.
Nikita is now preparing for the photo shoot, including having her nose enhanced. However, Nikita doesn’t know when she can fly to the US as she must go to trial in connection with an assault case.
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Presidential aircraft a test of patience for nation’s VVIPs
- Indonesia investment board upbeat about 2017, tourism potential
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize