Guess what?: Nikita Mirzani ready for ‘Playboy’ shoot
The Jakarta Post
Actress Nikita Mirzani is ready to be a model for the US magazine Playboy, claiming that the contract and down payment for the photo session has been prepared for her.
She is also ready for any controversy that might occur due to her sensual photos.
“Let’s think about that later. In fact, the photos will only be distributed in the US, not here,” she said as quoted by news portal Tempo.co.
Nikita is now preparing for the photo shoot, including having her nose enhanced. However, Nikita doesn’t know when she can fly to the US as she must go to trial in connection with an assault case.
- Second legal warning over land ownership ban sent to Yogyakarta governor
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to have one halal certification
- Dutch woman dies after train accident in Yogyakarta
- Japan pledges support for Indonesian infrastructure development
- 10 arrested over alleged illegal levies in S. Sulawesi
- Piko-Taro’s ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ debuts on Billboard 100
- Still missing from Traveloka, Garuda finally releases official response
- Shareholders approve divestment of Indofood’s shares in China Minzhong
- KPU Jakarta returns computers to city administration
- Bond issuances rise as banks fail to pass on rate cuts: BI