Mandala designates Pekanbaru as minihub in Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Mandala Airlines has selected Pekanbaru as a minihub in Sumatra, linking the Riau provincial capital with Jakarta, Medan and Singapore, on account of soaring business activities and high passenger volume.
“Our appointment of Pekanbaru as our flight center in Sumatra is part of our business development strategy to develop a flight network covering both domestic and interna...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month