Mandala designates Pekanbaru as minihub in Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
Low-cost carrier Mandala Airlines has selected Pekanbaru as a minihub in Sumatra, linking the Riau provincial capital with Jakarta, Medan and Singapore, on account of soaring business activities and high passenger volume.
“Our appointment of Pekanbaru as our flight center in Sumatra is part of our business development strategy to develop a flight network covering both domestic and interna...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Palm oil practices and ecosystem sustainability